Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One car down, one to go!

Moving to a different country is exciting... what is not exciting is trying to get rid of or otherwise figure out what to do with all of your worldly possessions.  One of the most expensive possessions that most Americans have is their car... I am no exception.  When I came back from Holland, I started living every Portlander's dream by buying a brand-new, fully loaded... drumroll please...  Subaru Outback!  I absolutely loved my car - I would have kept it forever... only we are moving.  This past weekend, I took it into the dealer where I bought it only 18 months ago, and they gladly bought it back from me, and at not too bad of a price.  We are relieved to have sold one of our cars - now, anyone know a person in need of a nice truck??  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment