Friday, August 24, 2012

Another dose of humor...

Walking around Hong Kong, you just need to keep your eyes open in order to see things that will make you laugh.  Last weekend, Brian and I went for a run up to the Peak (those of you who have been to Hong Kong know this place... killer hill!).  On our way back down, we saw a group of three elderly people walking up the hill.  I gotta say - it's no wonder the life expectancy in Hong Kong is the longest in the world (they have recently surpassed Japan) - you see elderly people out and about exercising everywhere.  It is a very active lifestyle here.  Anyways... I was thinking, "Oh, how cute", when I noticed the one lady's t-shirt.  I think I've mentioned before that people just like shirts with English on them - it doesn't really matter what they say.  Well... this lady's shirt had three pictures on it, all in a row.  Left to right, there was a picture of a man and woman (picture like a bathroom symbol), and underneath it was the word "good".  Next to that one was a picture of two women, which read "better" underneath it.  Finally, on the far right was a picture of a man and two women, which had "best" underneath.  I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.  I unfortunately didn't think fast enough to get my camera out.  Love it!'

On a positive note, I DID get my camera out to snap a picture of the view from the top of our run.  It was a beautiful day in Hong Kong, and I'm so glad we got out to enjoy it!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment